Poem about Mother

Written by Siti Lailatul Hajar (Bintang Sahara) on Minggu, 15 April 2012 at 22.18


POEM
This is a poem that I write for my mother. My mother is full of love and very patient. When I did mistakes, she is never angry. She remind me with a smooth voice, no angry there. If my mom can understand English, I am sure she will hug me and cry.
Mom, I really want to make you happy. This poem is one of my to express my feeling. I really love you mom. You always in my heart.

My Mother
S he always gives me affection
I gnores tired and sighed
T o take care her children
I mmolates her life for her relative

L abours of  love every time
A t night and noon
I n the morning and afternoon
L umbers up all requisties
A lters ego for me and all
T akes under one’s wing to our existance
U nrivalled in this world
L ove- worthy by full meaning of  love

H undreds of mother on the earth
A gain and again dashes against
J uggle with something be better
A nd my mother is the best mother
R espectful love for you mom, from me

0 Responses to "Poem about Mother"

Pages

@suryacinta. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Labels

Our Partners

Categories

Resources

Bookmarks

Bintang Sahara

Semua lebih berarti, apabila dihayati.